jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

My firs time

Last holiday, I went to Cartagena, with my family but I was bored because they always doing boring activities.When I was in Cartagena, I met many interesting people and I visited the historical sites of Cartagena Castillo de San Felipe and the historical center. However, My family enjoyed the trip because of  weather was wonderful. During the trip I learned a lot of about sea animals and I think that this trip was  nice for my family because we were together as a family

On the trip we met a lot of things but I the most thing that I liked was the castle of San Felipe because it is a castle with a very nice story. Actually I think that Cartagena is a beautiful city but you should go to people with your same edge for enjoyed more the trip but the trip was a very nice experience in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario