viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

My anecdote.

This is a very funny anecdote:


Two years ago I went to a party in bogota with my friends,When we enter to a bar we can saw  a lot of people butwe get a table. I danced with my best friend and she told me she was very sad because he had finished with her boyfriend.

One hour after the boyfriend of my best friend came to our table and at that moment he hit me and I was angry and try to defend myself but my best friend didn´t leave to fight. The party continued  When the party finished he hit me again and the people who stayed near to me called the police before the police arrived I hit my friend's boyfriend. when the police arrived I started to run with two friends and we arrive to a friend´s house then while everything was calm.
Next day I called my best friend and ask her that had happened and she told me that  her ex-boyfriend was on the jail for two days . I return to my home and  I told the story  to my mom and she was angry with me.

After 3 months  the ex-boyfriend of my friend and he said me : excuse me it was  a mistake and  he was drunk that night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario