viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

My goals

In my life I have so many goals I have to catch but I have goals I have done too. First I speak about goals I feel prooud to because They have done better person. My goals has been to graduate from school , I win the soccer Championship and to travel to different places and to go to the University.
In second place there are goals for the future. There are in two places the profesional and personal. In the profesional I think to finish the University with two carrees and to have a comfortable job in which I coald be my own chief and travel to many places. In the personal i want to be a calm person, be similar to my mom in the personal aspects.
With this goals I want to become a better person than today.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario